Dr. Clifford I Okumoto Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Clifford I Okumoto?

Excellent Doc, Knowledgable and Helpful

I have been seeing this Dr. for many years. I can understand why one would be put off by his demeanor and felt almost the same as the last reviewer, but one cannot make a full analysis without having seen him for awhile as I have. I have found him, in my course of treatment, a very thoughtful and intelligent man that has given me useful insight into my illness that others have not given me before. To understand oneself with the help of an objective and indpendent opinion is invaluable to success of anyone trying to get better. He delivers this insight to me exceptionally well. However, be that as it may, I suggest that one try as many MD's as one can before settling on one. The compatiblity and rapport that you MUST have with the doctor you choose is very, very important. Good luck.

Dr. Clifford I Okumoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.