Dr. Clifford P Clark III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford P Clark III?

A Great expierence and top notch staff and Care

This was a great ecpierence. Dr Clark and his staff are amazing from pre surgery to after care. My results are a perfect 10

Awesome Doctor and staff

Best plastic surgeon in Orlando area!

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Clark....a rhinoplasty in 2003, facelift in 2014 (including fat transfers and laser resurfacing of my skin), and upper blepharoplasty in 2016. Dr. Clark is an excellent surgeon ad a genuinely compassionate doctor. He has an artistic eye and carefully explains what he believes would produce the best aesthetic result. Most, if not all, of his staff members have been with him for many years and they are all top notch. I trust Dr. Clark completely, and am very grateful to him for making me look more youthful!

Abdominal plasty

I came from England (uk) to have an abdominal plasty He is an amazing surgeon, as well as an amazing man If you are ever thinking of having surgery I wouldn't go anywhere else He is the best at what he does, and does beautiful work! I had my abdominal plasty 10 years ago, and it still looks as good as it did back then, I have just returned for a consultation to have my under eyes refreshed ( under eye blethoplasty ) I am returning later in the year to have it done If I'm prepared to travel across the Atlantic to not only have a consultation and return home, and then return again to have my surgery done, that says a lot! Don't go anywhere else!

He performed my facelift two years ago, and my face has too much loose skin. I would not choose him again for face work. His staff was very nice, but he relied too much on them for the aftercare.

Went to a medspa to get Juvederm for

Went to a medspa to get Juvederm for tt hollowness...I should have known better. Now wonder it was cheaper. They did not know what they were doing, nor are they plastic surgeons. I was depressed for a month! I counted the days until my appt with a well known plastic surgeon to correct. Went to a plastic surgeon today who dissolved with Vitrase. I was so nervous but already look so much better! Puffiness is way down and unnatural lines gone. What a nightmare I went thru! Never again! Don't trust your face to anything but the best! You get what you pay for!

I had a rhinoplasty and was incredibly nervous since I had gone to other doctors who told me things like I had a deviated septum. Dr. Clarke confirmed that I didn't, but that I had a problem with the bone in my lower nose waring away. That was why the tip was drooping down. He fixed that as well removing a large bump on my nose. I have never been happier. It's been 7 years and my nose still looks fantastic. It was the best decision I made going to him.

Amazing staff. Worth the wait for this doctor if you need to wait at all.

Less than impressed

I just had a breast augmentation and am extremely pleased. My results are exactly what I wanted, a natural look with minimal scars. Dr. Clark was amazing from consultation through post op appointments. I would highly recommend Dr.Clark.

Dr. Clark is an artist.

Best Dr. in Orlando.

Outstanding Doctor

I met Dr. Clark some years ago when I stopped by his office. He is an outstanding Doctor and a really nice person. He does beautiful work.