Dr Clifford Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Clifford Johnson?

Posted on September 17th, 2015

One of the best Drs. I have seen.

No respect for Patients time

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I had a appointment at 1:50pm. Showed up 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork. Sat until 3pm when I got up and asked if Dr. Johnson was behind schedule because I had already waited over one hour past my appointment time. The receptionist said he was behind a little. I sat down and no more than 3 minutes later was called into the examining room. After taking my blood pressure and giving a urine sample, I was told Dr. Johnson would be with me shortly. At about 4:05pm (one hour later) wiith no word from the staff and never seeing or even hearing Dr. Johnson, I put on my coat and walked out. I could have waited if only the staff had given me an idea of how long I would have to wait or offered to reschedule me, but nothing of that kind came from them. I guess the only time that counts is theirs, the rest of us can just wait until something freezes over???? I will not go back to a medical office that treats patients like this.

Ultra smart urologist in Hendersonville, NC

Posted on July 30th, 2008

Smart, spends time explaining things to you that other doctors SHOULD have explained. Nice office staff. Called and got in the office within 1.5 hours (was referred from ER).

Posted on November 18th, 2016