Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clifford Quintana has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
This dr is the most hateful rude dr I have EVER seen. He literally doesn't spend not a minute in the room with him. One time he was literally in and out so quick he was walking out the door when I was still telling him my problems. He has the WORST bedside manner. And NEVER helps my problems. The wait is to long, and staff acts like they do not know what they are doing. DO NOT USE HIM. Waste of a drs visit.
The office manager is a horrible person, with horrible manners. She definitely is not the person to work in any profession that deals with people. I complained about her to Dr. Quintana nothing was done about her. As long as she is employed there I will nor my family will return to Dr. Quitana for service.
Dr. Quintana is a great doctor. After going through 2 other family doctors in Eufaula, he was the only one who would act professional (I was getting very inappropriate [read: sexual] comments from the doctor I saw before him and the first one shut down and left town). When engaged in intelligent conversation, he would be quite amiable and forth coming with detailed information regarding my various conditions. My response to Unhappy Camper regarding his going back up north, you're right. He should. There's no reason for any decent person to mix with red-necks, but he's willing to help you anyway. Think about that next time you go.P.S.: I lived there for a few years and found it was impossible not to belittle a southerner's "intelligence". You are the arrogant one.
Dr. Quintana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southeast Alabama Medical Center
18 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions405 E Barbour St, Eufaula, AL
Dr. Clifford Quintana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eufaula, AL.