Dr. Clifford L Salinger Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Clifford L Salinger?

Great Doctor

love this doctor

Accommodating office. many eye tests given. Dr. Salinger needs to be a warmer person when telling a patient, who is alone, that cornea surgery is necessary....kinda frightening!!!!

No Sense of Time Management

Although I never got to spend time personally with Dr. Salinger, I would not recommend VIP Laser Eye Center to anybody. The reason I would not recommend VIP Laser Eye Center is because I scheduled myself to have an appointment at 10am and promptly arrived at 9:45 with paperwork in hand ready to go, thinking that because I was the only person in the waiting room I would be helped momentarily. After not being helped until 10:55, I was finally taken to a room and was told, "Dr. Salinger will be with you shortly." I paitently waited to see the doctor until 11:50 at which point I felt it unfair and unnecessary to wait any longer. While I can not say whether or not Dr. Salinger does good work for his patients, I can tell you that unless you can spare an entire day to wait in his office with his staff who leave you in the dark as to when you will actually be helped, I would recommend finding another place to take your business.

Dr. Clifford L Salinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.