Have you seen Dr. Clifford J Simon?

Very Knowledgeable Doctor

Dr. Simon was very knowledgeable and courteous during when I was ill from alergy/bateria related illness of my lungs. He had diagnosed it correctly that it wasn't TB (although other doctors thought so). Two years later from that initial emergency room visit at Englewood Hospital, I am healthier than I have ever been. Thank you Dr. Simon!

Clifford Simon, MD-- a real find!

Dr. Simon really cares. He was my wife's doctor first, so when I needed a pulmonologist, there was no question. My diagnosis was lung cancer-- not a happy one, but I feel totally confident with him. So far I'm doing extraordinarily well (and I think he's about as glad of that as we are), but I know he'll be there for me when the situation changes. We'd recommend him unreservedly.

Dr Clifford Simon

Dr Simon is one of the most caring individuals I have ever met. He takes the time to explain in plain English and has always been accurate in his diagnosis. He has been my doctor for thirty years.

Dr. Clifford J Simon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.