Have you seen Dr. Clifford M Singer?

Ask Questions/Get Documentation

I went to him and he gave me his version of an MRI that was done for him and his recommendations. I was very concerned. I stopped seeing him and went to a Neurologist for another issue. He reviewed the MRI and looked at all the pictures and gave me a very different result which was the complete opposite of what I was lead to believe by Dr. Singer for months while he was treating and medicating me. Not impressed and glad I stopped seeing him.

This doctor should have his license revoked. He walks around jingling the change in his pockets probably making over 300,000, 5 minutes with you change your med and gone, laughing, so easy. He doesn't belong. Stay away. So smug, pos. He doesn't care. Find a doctor that cares.

Dr. Clifford M Singer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bangor, ME.