Dr. Clifford Sonnie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Sonnie?

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Great diagnostic ability and great bed side manner

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Dr, Sonnie wants to really help people and tries to do his best. He is going to lose more business with the two girls at the front desk. Terri really has an attitude. The 2 nurses are great

Rude, Rude, Rude Staff

Posted on October 7th, 2010

The receptionist couldn't answer my medical question about an appointment that I wanted to make so I asked that either the Doctor or someone capable of answering the question would call me back.I recieved a call 3 days later from the office manager who would ask me a question then proceed to constantly interrupt me. After the 4th or 5th time...I asked her to "Please stop interrupting me because it throws off my train of thought" (this being part of my medical condition).She not only continued to do so another 5 times...but when I said "You're interrupting me. Can you pleazse let me finish?!"...She hung up on me!!!I called back...the original receptionist answered and I said that I would like to make my appointment (figuring I'd just ask the Doctor directly) and she say "Nope, no way!" and hung up the phone.I didn't raise my voice, I didn't swear...What the Heck?!?!?! All I did was ask that someone who was being RUDE to me would stop being rude and let me speak!I can't recommend Doctor Sonnie because of his rude and inefficient staff. I would like to think he's a good Doctor who really cares for people...but I guess *I* will never know!!!

Posted on October 19th, 2017