Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clifford L Thacker has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I was very impressed how caring and understanding Dr.Thacker was in his treatment and care. I was very scared when he told me that I had an abnormal Pap Smear. I asked Dr. Thacker could we redo the Pap Smear to make sure so he agreed to have another one in 3 months but told me we would need to talk about options to take if it showed those same results. Well, the next time it showed up worse than before and was invasive(I believe they called it Class 3). He was very comforting and told me we could laser or freeze my cervix because of these potential cancer/abnormal cells. I asked him many questions and he was truly patient and caringly answered them without rebuff. I choose the laser procedure because he said it would still give me the capability of having children which at that time I wanted that option. The procedure went well and future tests came back normal. I felt blessed to have Dr. Thacker as my doctor.
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Clifford L Thacker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clifford L Thacker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.