Dr. Clifford B Tribus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford B Tribus?

Great care.

Dr. Tribus has always provided great care. I unfortunately have more than one defective vertebrae, and have had two spinal surgeries now. There’s no one else I would trust as my spine surgeon. My first interaction was decades ago, my mom needed cercical spine surgery. He was then and still is a good doctor. He takes the time to sit and discuss with you all of your options, providing you with the knowledge to make an informed decision.

Very good experience.l

Excellent care provider

Surgery in 1993 SFC

Following surgery in 1993 Dr Tribus was on the Team of David Bradford in San Francisco, he went over and beyond to ensure my surgery was less frightening - amazing person!

The first appointment he was an hour late and we left without getting to even talk to him. They did attempt to send in a PA. But that was their attempt to "see" us so they could bill us. The second appointment went worse. After waiting 30 min in the waiting room we were put in a room. Then an hour and a half waiting in there he took a few other appointments before us. I don't know why he still has a job. He may be a good DR. Hard to tell when you are waiting so long

Review for dr. Tribus

He really listened to my husbands past medical history. Gave him sunformation about what could be done to help his condition. Gave us hope.

spondololisthesis

Surgery was as promised, took a bit longer to heal than expected but have not regretted having the surgery.

Dr. Clifford B Tribus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.