Dr. Clifford Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Weiss?

Expert center for Vascular Malformations.

Posted on March 17th, 2017

The Johns Hopkins Vascular Malformations group is fantastic. Dr. Weiss was able to diagnose my malformation with confidence and then took time to explain it to me in a very understandable way. Only complaint was the wait time (they ran ~ 30-40 mins late) - but to get this kind of expert care - is well worth the wait.

Expert in Vascular Malformations

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Dr. Weiss explained my condition expertly. Is a world expert in the treatment of vascular malformations. Took me years to get a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr. Weiss and his team are fantastic !

Worst Experience in my life

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Going to Hopkins Hospital, I was expecting the best doctor in the world. My surgery was to last one hour two at the most. Not only did my surgery last six hours, at the end of the day the Dr. told me he wasn't sure if he fixed me or not and he sent me back to another doctor to get it fixed. Turned out to be the worst and I will have nightmares about the experience for a long time to come.

Posted on March 17th, 2017