- 44 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clifton Bogardus has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Showing 1 of 1
44 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Indian Medical Center, 4212 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Clifton Bogardus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.