Have you seen Dr. Clifton R Hood IV?

Excellent office staff, Audiologist and Dr. Hood. Dr. Hood is most definitely experienced and knowledgeable in his craft. I felt immediately comfortable and confident he would be able to help me.

He is a wonderful doctor. I really didn't enjoy getting the stuffing out of my nose, but that wasn't his fault. He took excellent care of me. He also treated two of my sons. Will always go to him.

Dr. Hood is TOP Notch and I would recommend him to anyone! I am 58 and have been seeing doctors for my ears since I was 6. Dr Hood is one of the best and I miss the fact he moved out of Westerville, OH .

Good experience

Dr. Hood was excellent. Our 18 year old son had cauliflower ear from wrestling. He used a procedure that enabled our son to still wrestle even with the stitches (and it was fine). Dr. Hood was patient and took the time to talk with us and address our concerns about the procedure.

septoplasty

I have to say I had an amazing experience with Dr. Hood and staff. Dr. Hood diagnosed my breathing problem my very first visit. He explained that I have a deviated septum. He was helpful and explained what we had to do to get me breathing again. In the same visit I scheduled my surgery. When I had the surgery all the staff was extremely nice, caring, and professional. I wouldn't just recommend Dr. Hook based on his bed side manors...that's to say the least.. the most important thing is that he corrected my problem. I can breath now... not only that, but you can see that I have to nostrils now. I couldn't say enough good things about him and his staff.

Don't go there

Most inconsiderate front manger and office person I have ever met. Lazy and incompetent. The billing department is a mess. They still run on an “old paper file” system. I had to wait 20 minutes while the looked for my file in the basement (yes I said the basement). So you can guarantee you bill and insurance papers will be wrong. It took them months to straighten my account out. Don’t go there! Find the time to go somewhere else.

Dr.Hood is a great surgion. I am older than most patients and he prepared me for getting my tonsils out and was thorough.Great Doctor!

Dr Hood literally saved my hearing. Woke up with sudden deafness in one ear, but was able to get in to see Dr Hood the same day. He immediately diagnosed and set forth an aggressive treatment. I now have 80% of my hearing restored. Dr Hood was extremely knowledgeable, set realistic expectations and provided quality and professional treatment. Would recommend to anyone with hearing problem.

Dr. Hood quickly diagnosed my problem after other doctors had spent nearly 9 months trying other things.Dr. Hood was also great in sharing the information about my diagnosis and how it could be fixed. He was able to communicate with me at a level I could understand and still make me feel comfortable with his expertise and knowledge.

Sheryl C.

I am so pleased with my surgery by Dr. Hood. I had suffered with breathing problems for so long and after my surgery I have nothing but positive comments. His staff is so helpful and attentive and he is so accessible and comes on very confident. He also did a couple of surgeries on my daughter years ago. I would see him for everything if I could.

Dr. Clifton R Hood IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bellefontaine, OH.