Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clifton S Nicholson-Uhl has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Clifton S Nicholson-Uhl has the following 13 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Clifton S Nicholson-Uhl is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Have been going to DR. Nicholson for many years, and have recommended several others to him. As any woman would tell you this is not the most comfortable experience but Dr. Nicholson has always treated me with kindness and respect and listens to all my concerns. I would not want to go to another Dr.
Sarcastic, makes you wait over 2 hrs every time, pushes sales of his vitamins, doesn't remember you don't have a period and asks about your cycles.....hello I've had a hysterectomy, did a pregnancy test on me why????? Got called back saying he has to redo my pap Bc the jar was unsanitized. Do not go to him!!!!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Clifton S Nicholson-Uhl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Jefferson Womens Health, 1111 Medical Center Blvd Ste S250, Marrero, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clifton S Nicholson-Uhl in this video.
Dr. Clifton S Nicholson-Uhl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marrero, LA.