Dr. Clifton S Nicholson-Uhl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifton S Nicholson-Uhl?

Unacceptable

He is a great doctor but the waiting time is unacceptable. I can be waiting up to an hour or longer before I am ever even seen. By the time I leave I would have been there 2-3 hours. It is this way every single visit.

He delivered my daughter and was there for me through every step of the way. He makes you feel like a friend and not just a patient. Now my daughter sees him and loves him as a doctor as much as I did. The staff is so nice and loving as well. Would recommend him to anyone....

Great Dr.

Have been going to DR. Nicholson for many years, and have recommended several others to him. As any woman would tell you this is not the most comfortable experience but Dr. Nicholson has always treated me with kindness and respect and listens to all my concerns. I would not want to go to another Dr.

Staff was excellent and very helpful, Doctor was caring and really took the time to listen

Sarcastic, makes you wait over 2 hrs every time, pushes sales of his vitamins, doesn't remember you don't have a period and asks about your cycles.....hello I've had a hysterectomy, did a pregnancy test on me why????? Got called back saying he has to redo my pap Bc the jar was unsanitized. Do not go to him!!!!!!!!

Dr Nicholson is the best he takes a lot time and he cares about his patients he explains everything in detail actually he is the best I've ever seen I wish all physician would care the way he does about their patient. I would recommend him to anyone and I have.

Wonderful OB-Gyn

I moved in from out of town and Dr Nicholson-Uhl resumed my care at 21wks pregnant. He was recommended to me by 3 different people, and after seeing him and his staff, I see why. It is very obvious that he and his staff love their jobs and try to make pregnancy as great an experience for you as possible! Thanks!!!

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!

Dr. Nicholson is an uncaring arrogant jerk! He showed no genuine concern for my best interest or for the best interest of my unborn child. His nurse is a condescending snob. They both have no bed side manner! Pregnancy is supposed to be the most wonderful time in a woman's life. If you want that for yourself, please do not choose Dr. Nicholson to deliver your baby!

Love my Doctor

He is such a caring wonderful doctor. He really listens to his patients and offers you options and doesn't judge you.

Pleasant and Professional

going to the "Lady Dr." is never an event we women will jump for joy over but Dr Nicholson is comforting and precise. I too am in the medical profession; not only is he my personal MD but I have referred over 20 of my family and friends to him.

love my doctor