Dr. Clifton Wheeler Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Clifton Wheeler?

Will never return

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Pinched and twisted nipples on both breasts. I asked why. To be sure there was no secretion. (There was none to begin with.) Nipples hurt for six months. After the pelvic exam, he told nurses to swab with betadine after pelvic exam but the nurses didnt. I think he should have done this. He set me up for blood test to make sure I didn't have cancer since I had a hysterectomy in 1974. Never had had an exam like that in my life where someone twisted my nipples. Will never return.

Thorough but distracted

Posted on November 4th, 2010

As a new patient, my first appointment with Dr. Wheeler was quite the mixed experience. The examination room I was put in was VERY cold with air blowing in audibly. Dr. Wheeler entered and was obviously annoyed by this fact and mentioned it was too cold for him. Then, a bedside light did not work. Again - he was visibly upset. His assistant helped get the light working so that the examination could continue.Dr. Wheeler gave me the most thorough examination I believe I have ever had. I feel assured that his level of care is quite high and feel confident that the care I will receive is of the highest quality. His bedside manner is a little wanting but I would rather know that I am in his able hands than be coddled to. He was very patient with my questions and his answers and notes after the examination were very detailed. I know he has addressed my health and am eager to begin the follow up to become more healthy.He would do well to make some staff changes and replace the current assistants with seasoned veterans who can appreciate his mannerisms. In today's medical "farms", Dr. Wheeler is a gem for someone of my taste."old fashioned" would be too simply put - he still has a passion for medicine after his 34 years. This is quite rare. I am fortunate to have chosen such a professional....which is exactly what he is! Thank you Dr. Wheeler. I am in good hands - even if your exams are not always the most pleasant of experiences for either of us - I know you are doing what is best for my overall health.

Posted on September 27th, 2009