Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clint O Bunker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Clint O Bunker has the following 7 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Clint O Bunker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
He is a very good doctor. I have been going to him for years. Wouldn't ever consider changing doctors. Until recently. My last two appointments, I was stuck at the clinic for an hour and a half each time. if this happens many more times, I will consider changing doctors. I don't really want to change doctors but this is getting ridiculous. This patient is running out of patience!
Doctor Bunker is one of the kindest people I have ever met. His friendliness and sense of humor immediately put me at ease. He is great with children and teenagers as well as adults. He has been our family doctor for years. We are very happy with him. We are comfortable discussing very personal things with him. I would highly recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bunker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Clint O Bunker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley View Medical Center, 1303 N Main St Ste C, Cedar City, UT
Dr. Clint O Bunker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar City, UT.