Dr. Clint O Bunker Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Clint O Bunker?

Doctor Bunker always seems to make my day. i I usually walk out of there on cloud 9. He is a genuinely pleasant person.

This patient is running out of patience! Because of ridiculously long wait times.

He is a very good doctor. I have been going to him for years. Wouldn't ever consider changing doctors. Until recently. My last two appointments, I was stuck at the clinic for an hour and a half each time. if this happens many more times, I will consider changing doctors. I don't really want to change doctors but this is getting ridiculous. This patient is running out of patience!

Doctor Bunker is one of the kindest people I have ever met. His friendliness and sense of humor immediately put me at ease. He is great with children and teenagers as well as adults. He has been our family doctor for years. We are very happy with him. We are comfortable discussing very personal things with him. I would highly recommend him.

Doctor Bunker seems to really enjoy his job. He genuinely cares about his patients.. He always seems to make my day!

He is very thorough. He listens very well. Is never in a rush to get on to the next patient.Seems to be genuinely concerned about and interested in his patients.Is trust worthy I really like him!!He has been my doctor for years and I will never switch to anyone else

Doctor Bunker was very patient listening to our very thorough description of my daughter's illness over the past few weeks. We talk a lot and he is a good listener. He explored the possibility of my daughter having "asthma", Still being constipated etc. She has been complaining of all these random symptoms . Anyway, he is good with kids and very patient. Has a way of making people feel good.

No Complaints

I thought he was great!

Great Doctor... Great Guy!!!

I love Dr Bunker he has a great bedside and seems to sincerely care for his patients! I highly recommend him!!!

Dr. Bunker has been my physician for manyyears. He's never steered my family wrong. I'd highly recommend him.