Dr. Clint Hill Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Clint Hill?

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Dr. Hill is a great doctor and kept me informed on the procedure he was doing and why. Couldnt ask for a better doc.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

DR. Hill is an awesome doctor very friendly. I would highly recommend him and I have to friends.

Second to none!

Posted on January 11th, 2015

This man gave me back my quality of life when other surgeons dismissed me. I've had complete relief from my symptoms and my surgery was a year ago yesterday. Not only Is HE an excellent surgeon, his staff is excellent and he had such a warm and caring bedside manner. His PA's are awesome as well.

poor after surgery with the pain medication

Posted on March 13th, 2014

wont use him again, he would not give any pain medications after the surgery, can you imagine the pain after back surgery

Fantastic !

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I had had back problems for years and had been to several doctors and the only alternative I had was to go 150 miles from home to get another opinion. Dr. Hill was recommended to me by my chiropractor as there was nothing else to do along that line. He did lower back surgery and I have done miraculously. I went from severe pain and not being able to walk to doing anything I want to with only occaisonal minor discomfort. I was one of his first patients when he came to Paducah, KY and as far as I'm concerned he's a miracle worker. I've done better than any I know even those that have gone to major cities to have their surgery.

Posted on January 12th, 2011

My daughter was hospitalized with back problems and difficulty in walking. Because he could not be 100% sure she would have a good outcome he refused to do back surgery but he offered no other options to help. He told her she needed to get off her pain medicine and get up and walk. She would have if she could. We went to Nashville and had the surgery and she is back in school and doing well.

Excellant Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2009

Dr.Hill did back surgery on me approximately 9 months ago. I am a 63 year old female and I was up within a week. Still have minor pain but this is due to severe nerve damage by my injury, not Doctor's fault. He is very intense when you first meet him but warms up in time now he is a sweetie. I could not have found a more caring doctor for my back problem. Best of luck to any one having back problems. I do recommend Doctor Hill.

Posted on August 9th, 2017