Dr. Clint Kingsley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clint Kingsley?

Leukemia and MDS

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Having just moved here I had to rely on internet reviews. His ratings and background appeal to me. After almost 7 weeks in the hospital I must say that this doctor is efficient, personal and caring. One of the best I've ever dealt with. I felt comfortable asking questions and had things explain in a way that I understood. I would highly recommend Dr. Kingsley.

Great communicator

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Appointments are easily scheduled, waiting time is relatively short, spends adequate time with patient, and answers all questions. No reason to question any diagnosis. Have been a patient 2+ years

Posted on April 1st, 2017