Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clinton B Ashford has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Clinton B Ashford has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
Dr. Clinton B Ashford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 18
My family doctor referred me to the Ashford Center. The atmosphere of the office was pleasant and inviting. Dr. Clinton Ashford offered genuine concern for my condition and helped me to see that normalcy was something I could look forward to. The procedure was scheduled in a timely manner and in that day I received exceptional care from the time I arrived until I departed. The best thing was that I was back at work the next day. Choosing Novasure was the best decision for me. Itâs been several years and still no heavy flow or dates with the heating pad. Enjoying Every Day without the delay! : )
Dr. Clinton Ashford truly cares about whatever is going on with you. As my dr. he has always listened to all that was going on with myself & does all that he can to take care of you. I wish that there were more drs in this world like him. He is truly a blessing as a doctor!! My oldest daughter goes to him. she & I would recommend him to all of our friends. It is always a postive & caring visit. He is great dr duing pregnancy visits & then during the birth. I can't say one bad thing about him or his staff. They are all such loving & caring people. So this is just a small way to thank Dr. Ashford & his staff!! Thanks for all of your care. You are all truly a blessing!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Clinton B Ashford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsASHFORD CENTER FOR GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY, 1750 S Lumpkin St, Athens, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clinton B Ashford, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Athens, GA, in this video.
Dr. Clinton B Ashford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.