Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Baisden
Dr. Clinton Baisden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Temple, TX . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Baisden is affiliated with University Hospital - San Antonio, Scott & White Santa Fe Center and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Baisden has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Dr. Baisden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - San Antonio
Scott & White Santa Fe Center
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Audie Murphy Va Hospital
University Health System
38 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Clinton Baisden accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clinton Baisden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.