Dr. Clinton B Davis II Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Clinton B Davis II?

The worst. Dismissed my concerns - offered me a muscle relaxer. Didn't look at X-rays or acknowledge they were in the screen - commented on an MRI with conclusion of my current condition - the MRI was 4 years ago - he hadn't read the chart. Clearly unengaged and as aside - arrogant.

Dr. Davis performed 2 back fusions on me in 2 years. I had total faith and trust in him and he took very good care of me.I was treated with the utmost respect and he took the time to tell me everything he was going to do both times.He also did both of my knee's for me as well. I hope I don't have to have another surgery but if I do he will be the Dr. I go to.God Bless Dr. DavisBB

Dr Davis is my Angel ~ He saved my life!

Dr Davis has done 2 spine surgeries on me and he saved my life. The minute he walked into my room on my first appt with him I knew he was going to to my surgery for me. He took both my curves of my spine from a 70 degree curve down to a 10 degree curve. His hands are being guided by God. He is simply amazing with his knowledge and his caring for her patients.

review on total hip replacement

I had a Rt total hip replacement 6 wks ago. The office staff is great, Dr. Davis did an excellent job, and his nurse was always available and able to help with problems.

He is a first class doctor in every way.