Dr. Clinton Duval Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Clinton Duval?

Emergency room visit

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I saw this Dr. in the ER so some of the above questions did not apply to my situation but he was very caring & attentive to my care. Then the next day he personally called me not some receptionist that just sits & calls all day but the Dr. called himself . I sincerely Thank him for his level of respect & care. It's my firm opinion he went above & beyond!!!

Strange demeanor

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Didn't seem to show any emotions . Left throwing up and feeling just as bad as I was when I went in. I felt and still feel as if more tests should have been ran. Now I will try to get in with specialist on Monday to determine what is going on with the extreme psin in my head.

Posted on October 11th, 2016