Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Henson
Dr. Clinton Henson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs, AR, with other offices in Hot Springs National, AR and Little Rock, AR . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Henson is affiliated with Healthpark Hospital, National Park Medical Center and St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc. Dr. Henson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Henson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Clinton Henson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Clinton Henson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
He delivered 2 of my children, my niece and 1 grandchild. I recommend him to everyone. My daughter is expecting again and she is very pleased with the care she receives. Because of his experience he was able to use a technique with my second baby that kept me from having a c section. He is very professional and I believe he truly cares for his patients.
He is the best doctor I've ever seen. He's caring, compassionate, nice, he's the only doctor I will go to if I get pregnant.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Henson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
National Park Medical Center
St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
Health Park Hospital
BEC Surgery Center
26 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clinton Henson in this video.
Dr. Clinton Henson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs, AR.