The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton C Pittman
Dr. Clinton C Pittman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Lutz, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Pittman is affiliated with Bayfront Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton C Pittman has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Women's Health
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
It went to Dr. Pittman because of his specialized training. The procedure was not painful at all. And my recovery has not been painful. The leg I treated is feeling so much better and is not cramping any more. I plan to treat my other leg so my leg cramping can stop on the other leg too. I would tell my friends that the procedure is not painful if done by someone who is well trained on doing this procedure.
Dr. Pittman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Clinton C Pittman accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO Select
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clinton C Pittman in this video.
Dr. Clinton C Pittman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tampa, FL.