Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clinton E Prescott Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Firstly I want to make it clear that Dr. C. Prescott is an excellent doctor, this is my 3rd time seeing him over the last 4 years. The last appointment was fine, but his staff was a little rude. Today's visit was over the top, when I phoned initially for the appointment I asked what the charge would be to remove about 15 small red freckles and was told the charge was based on how many were removed, approximately $150. to $175. dollars for 15 to 20 of them. Today at the appointment t when I checked in I asked what the wait was, the waiting room was full, the lady said 20 to 30 minutes, I said oh I wish I had known I would have waited to come, she responded with we really don't have time to call everyone when the appts. are running late with an attitude, I sat down and waited thinking well maybe she was having a bad day. Then after Dr. Prescott looked at my skin, froze off one small mole, he said this is just a consultation today and you will have to come back, this is not what I was told, I expected to have the red freckles removed today, I was told that I owed $233.00 for the appt. today and was to come back and had to pay half up front for the next appt. for $140.00 I questioned what the fees were for and the girl really gave me an attitude about it, and brought up that I asked about the wait time, this was a different girl and all of the 6 ladies at the front desk were quiet looking at me and starring at me I guess they all chatted about me. It made me so uncomfortable that I told her I changed my mind about coming back. She told me there was no way anyone quoted me on the phone for the treatment, like I made it up, I really felt bad when I left, they treated me like I was doing something wrong to them. I did nothing, I am the customer, I have a right to know what the fees are and how much. Also I think asking a patient to pay up front for services before the next appointment is outrageous, and bad business. This was the worst experience ever, for a very expensive hard earned money moment on my day off. I do wonder why they need 5 girls at the front desk, it seems a bit much, I hate to think that I was singled out because I am not of their nationality, ouch!
46 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Clinton E Prescott Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Valley Dermatology Group, 296 Cottage Ave, Manteca, CA
Dr. Clinton E Prescott Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manteca, CA.