Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Sloan
Dr. Clinton Sloan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scott Depot, WV, with other offices in Hurricane, WV and Charleston, WV (and 6 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sloan is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center, Thomas Memorial Hospital and Putnam General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Sloan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Sloan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Charleston Area Medical Center
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Putnam General Hospital
Camc Teays Valley Hospital
Thomas Memorial Hospital
32 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Clinton Sloan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clinton Sloan in this video.
Dr. Clinton Sloan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scott Depot, WV.