Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clinton J Soppe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Clinton J Soppe has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Clinton J Soppe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
They will not answer your questions, they will not be prompt, they will openly lie about billing and yet somehow they will still not validate. I made my appointment for 2, sat in the waiting room for an hour, sat in the patient room for another 30 minutes, saw the doctor for all of 3 minutes. I had multiple injuries I was concerned about and brought my own film. The nurse smugly told me "we only do one at a time". They wouldn't even take the extra 45 seconds to look through the other film. The doctor spent 2.5 of my 3 minutes inching towards the door and couldn't be bothered to answer any of my questions and told me surgery was most likely. He told me to come back for new MRIs. Nothing about what I should do in the meantime, nothing to reassure me that he even knew what he was doing. Then I get the bill. For 3 minutes, I'm being charged $165 because they're owned by the hospital. There was nothing mentioned about this. I even asked when I made the appointment and they said they were a separate entity. I cannot believe anyone would recommend this place. All I can think is that there is some sort of covert alliance going on. I've since seen another doctor, Dr. Raj who took a look at all my problems, answered all my questions, and was very sympathetic too. I imagine if you're some celeb athlete you'll get better treatment but for anyone else avoid, avoid, especially Clinton Soppe. Let's not even talk about their answering service that will never get you to a real person.
14 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Clinton J Soppe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanta Monica Orthopaedic And Sports Medicine Group, 2020 Santa Monica Blvd Fl 4, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Clinton J Soppe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.