Dr. John C Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John C Walker?

Dr. Walker spent a lot of time explaining the results of the procedure and what to expect in the future. He made me feel that he is genuinely interested in me and my health issue. We had a very relaxed and informative conversation.

I was very pleased with how Dr Walker helped me understand why my thumb hurt. He helped me understand my treatment options so I could make the best informed choice. I am very much looking forward to my next appointment with Dr. Walker. The staff was very friendly and caring.

Outstanding hand/wrist surgeon

After a motorcycle accident left me with a shattered right radius bone (near my wrist), Dr. Walker put the 5 pieces back together with a plate and 7 screws. I now have 99% usage, strength and flexibility. He also stitched back together my right quad tendon, and I have 100% leg strength and flexibility. He was great at the hospital (the evening of the accident), providing me detailed information and answering numerous questions--including if he had had a good day and plenty of sleep the night before (since he operated on me at 8:00 that night). He continued to be supportive, encouraging and positive during the follow up visits.

I have been to many doctors over the last few years. This is the most incompetent, harmful, uncaring Doctor I have ever been to.