Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Clinton L Warne
Dr. Clinton L Warne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Warne is affiliated with Salem Hospital, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Willamette Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton L Warne has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Clinton L Warne has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Clinton L Warne has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Clinton L Warne is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Clinton L Warne yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Warne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Clinton L Warne accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clinton L Warne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.