Dr. Clyde Carpenter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clyde Carpenter?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Carpenter was amazing. His bedside manner is wonderful and caring. After examining me, he knew exactly what was wrong and scheduled the surgery to fix my neck. I now would never know that I had an artificial disk put in my neck due to the fantastic job he did and the quick recovery. I am looking at having to have my L4/L5 fused soon and would not go to anyone else. I would recommend anyone going to him for their issues, he will help heal you with the state-of-the-art medical technology.

Great Doc

Dr Carpenter diagnosed my problem as soon as he reviewed my MRI. He explained the procedure in a understandable manner. My outcome was great. I seldom even think about my back. I am 100 % pain free. I highly recommend him.

Thank You Dr. Carpenter

After a year plus of not knowing what was wrong,and being misdiagnosed I got a second opinion from Dr. Carpenter.He saw the problem immediately, which I had surgery for and recovered nicely. I highly recommend Dr. Carpenter, he is thorough, and has a great bedside manner.

Excellent!

I was referred to Dr Carpenter by a satisfied co worker who had extensive back surgery done. I have seen him several times. He is very knowledgeable and I trust him explicitly. He has been very helpful with my situation and has continually steered me in the right direction. The clinic is very nice and clean and the staff provides friendly, prompt service. I will recommend Dr. Carpenter to anyone I know with back issues!

Mrs.

Dr. Carpenter has been my surgeon for a number of years. His suggestions and treatment have been appropriate and helpful.

Dr. Carpenter has performed 3 spinal surgeries on me and I have been extremely pleased with the results! We currently live approximately four hours away and are so confident in him that we don't hesitate to make the trip knowing I will receive the best care possible. Dr. Carpenter has always been very professional, compassionate, kind, and very thorough in explaining what is going on with my spine. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. In fact, our daughter and son-in-law are also patients of his after seeing the successes I have had. He takes his time to ensure our questions are answered thoroughly before leaving the office, and never once have we felt rushed or as though he didn't have time for us. He is conscientious, and the best of the best in our book!

I had a very satisfying experience with Dr. Carpenter. I had been to 2 other doctors before anyone found what was causing my shoulder pain. Dr. Carpenter showed me an x-ray of my neck, explained what had happened to cause the pain and a solution. He didn't pressure me into having surgery right away and was very patient when I ask for other solutions. After trying 2 other solutions I had to admit Dr. Carpenter was correct, surgery would solve my painful shoulder. It was like a miracle. After surgery my pain was gone. There were no complications and the incision is not noticeable. I feel I was in very capable hands and would recommend Dr. Carpenter family and friends. I think Dr. Carpenter is a very nice gentle person.

I have a long history with Dr. Carpenter. From the very first visit he has always been professional and compasionate. He spends whatever time it takes to explain the situation and answer any questions or concerns that I have. I have had mulitple surgeries with Dr Carpenter and eventhough my surgeries are complicated I have never had any untoward outcomes, infections or unexpected issues. I am very fortunate to have Dr Carpenter as my surgeon.

Mrs.

I would chose Dr. Carpenter again if needed. I have refered friends and family and all are happy they went to him.

Patient

Dr. Carpenter is very professional, best at what he does in my book. he has taken care of my neck from two injuries and the outcomes were a complete success.

I have the utmost respect for this friendly and caring Doctor. The surgery that he provided gave me my life back. And, I am no longer in constant pain. His staff was priceless. If you have waited 20 minutes, past your appointment time, they ask you to let them know. They realize how precious time is for their patients.

Excellent

He has done amazing thing to get me back on my feet and pain free. Three back surgeries, I would trust no other doctor with my spine.