Dr. Clyde Maxwell Hutchinson Is this you?

Posted on January 9th, 2014

IN 2007,I had a double bypass with DR. HUTCHINSON as my surgeon...HE came to my room that morning before surgery and WE HAD PRAYER before the surgery...was very impressed with this DR. who wanted to pray with me ..Still today the work he did is in perfect shape...THANK YOU.....

THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I had open heart sugery in 2002 and today the doctors say that they really did great work on my grafts. 10 years later all three are clear as a bell...Doctor now said that a great sugery was done when I had open heart. Thanks for taking good casre of me then and even now 10 years later...

Posted on January 23rd, 2016