- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clyde J Ikeda MD
Dr. Clyde J Ikeda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Clyde J Ikeda has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Clyde J Ikeda has the following 6 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Clyde J Ikeda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clyde J Ikeda - Posted on September 27th, 2015
40 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1979
St Francis Memorial Hospital
Dr. Clyde J Ikeda Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Clyde J Ikeda's office for more information.
1200 El Camino Real South San Francisco, CA : (650) 742-2188
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE MEDICAL CENTER SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, 1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clyde J Ikeda, MD - Plastic Surgery in South San Francisco, CA, in this video.
Dr. Clyde J Ikeda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.