Dr. Clyde C Mathison II Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Clyde C Mathison II?

I had a wonderful experience.

After an accident involving facial trauma, Dr. Mathison did a wonderful job repairing the damage. You can hardly tell any trauma took place and I owe that all to him. Dr. Mathison was very easy to talk to and explained things well.

Most amazing doctor I've ever had. He saved my life and I couldn't thank him enough. My visit is always quick and his staff are all well mannered. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

Mistake

Worst mistake of my life. This guy ruined my face. And now I have to either live with it or come up with money and get yet again another surgery. Not even a sorry. I hope this review makes someone turn away

Big Mistake

He was one of the most arrogant Dr's I have ever met. His office staff in the front was extremely rude. I told my pcp if they ever sent me to someone like that again, I wouldn't be seeing him as a Dr either.

Probably one of the worst doctors i have ever been to in my life. First off the appointment took 4 hours and he was very rude and he also spoke poorly of other doctors that he knew i had seen. Very unprofessional .

Worst mistake of my life

I have been trying to find this doctor after he took of from the hospital I went to. Thank god I finally found him now I can finally contact a lawyer

a current patient

Dr.Matheson is a excellent physician and surgeon.he goes the extra mile to make sure the patient understand what is wrong and their treatment options.he takes the time to answer there questions and he listens to their concerns and their fears of the disease or need for surgery.I would very highly recommend him to anyone.

Overall, Dr. Mathison is an excellent physician. Great bedside manner, and he spent a great deal of time going over my medical condition and the various treatment options. I would highly recommend him to anyone!