Dr. Clyde C Mendonca Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Clyde C Mendonca?

An Absolute Gem of a Doctor who goes the distance and then some!!!

Dr. Mendonca is wonderful and then some. He is attentive, thorough, extremely knowledgeable, caring and a wonderful doctor to have on your side if you have health issues. I am so impressed with the level of care he has given and the time he has spent with me. He is up to date on all the latest techniques and yet brings that old school caring doctor feel to his practice. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Mendonca. I recommend him to all my friends. I

Caring Young Doctor

Dr. Mendonca is a very thorough doctor. He takes his time with his patients. He is very caring and is up to date on the latest medical advice. I would recommend him to my friends and would not hesitate to use him again.