Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clyde Miyaki
Dr. Clyde Miyaki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with other offices in Waipahu, HI and Honolulu, HI . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Miyaki is affiliated with Pali Momi Medical Center, Straub Clinic and Hospital and St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu. He speaks English.
Dr. Clyde Miyaki has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Miyaki has no personality or bedside manner. I think a mortician has a friendlier disposition and less waiting time. Dr. M must have his reasons for being a doctor but he certainly did not help me. In fact, he looked at me like I should be helping HIM!!! Maybe he doesn't like Obamacare. I dn't know. But, he should be acting more like a professional than a whiner and complainer.
I waited over an hour and a half to see the doctor. He walked in and propped his head in his hand and asked me what I was there for. He really didn't listen to what I said or seem interested. He gave me some instructions to prepare for my hospital exam. When I asked for some clarification he seemed annoyed and impatient. I never saw him at the hospital before or after the exam. I never got a follow-up report and can only assume that everything was ok. Next time I will ask my physician to recommend another doctor.
Dr. Miyaki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pali Momi Medical Center
Straub Clinic and Hospital
St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Queens Medical Center
Kuakini Medical Center
Wahiawa General Hospital
Hawaii Medical Center West
35 Years Experience
University of Hawaii
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Clyde Miyaki accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clyde Miyaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.