Dr. Cynthia M Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia M Kelly?

Needed straight talk, got it

I have been in treatment for "non-small cell lung cancer with mets to hips." While the treating oncologist does a great job with the lung procedure, I could not even get a discussion about the hip cancer, so I sought out Dr. Kelly, as a orthopedic surgeon with oncology experience, for clarification. I truly appreciated Dr. Kelly's straight-forward discussion of my situation, and patience with my questions. The clinic staff was amazing in getting me an appointment with only two day's wait.

My appointment

I was very impressed with Dr. KELLY and her office staff. I was 50 minutes late for my appointment and because I live out of town she allowed the appointment anyway. Lunch hour in doctor's offices is precious time wise and she and her staff met my need professionally and cheerfully.

Physician shows little interest in patient and no interest in follow-up

top notch

Dr. Kelly is one of the few true experts in avascular necrosis treatment and I am thankful I found her to treat my hip. She was confident and straightforward with my diagnosis, prognosis, and the procedure performed was novel and effective. 8 years with no progression to replacement. She is who you want if you have one of the more challenging conditions, such as avn.

Knee joint replacement

The team was absolutely amazing! Dr Kelly is extremely talented, assertive, and executed surgery with exact precision. The team on floor 8, after recovery, went above and beyond. We can't thank everyone enough for their efforts , knowledge and care. You have made a very difficult surgery and recovery the best experience possible. Our deepest thanks for giving a young man the opportunity to have a better life!

Not the sweetest doctor

This doctor is well known for this rare disease that I have and the staff was really sweet but the the PA and her didn't want to hear my history and were very short with me like I had previously offended them. It was really disappointing to see.

After years of knee problems and pain Doctor Kelly did a total replacement. It's been almost 30 years since my leg has been this stable and pain free. thank you so much!

EXCELLENT

Dr. Kelly has been a "God - Send" to me. She was instrumental in helping save my leg. I am so grateful to have her as part of my health care team!

Great surgeon.....poor pain manager

Dr. Cynthia M Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.