Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cody B Aull
Dr. Cody B Aull, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, MS. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cody B Aull has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Cody B Aull has the following 10 expertise
- Swallowing Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
12 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Cody B Aull accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER, 1521 22nd Ave, Meridian, MS
Dr. Cody B Aull is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Meridian, MS.