Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Earle W Gunn III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Earle W Gunn III has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Earle W Gunn III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Earle W Gunn III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Gunn performed my mother's surgery for breast cancer. He did an outstanding job! Not only is he extremely competent in the technical aspects of his job, his gentle and caring manner made her - and us - feel at ease from the start. He took all the time we needed to talk and get the facts of her situation and explained everything to us thoroughly. He has a very friendly way, even using a little light humor to put you at ease. We would highly recommend Dr. Gunn, and in fact, already have. Rest assured you will receive excellent care from him, and his office staff.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Medical College Of Georgia
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNe Georgia Surgical Consultants, 1270 Prince Ave Ste 102, Athens, GA
Dr. Earle W Gunn III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.