Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cody D Heiner
Dr. Cody D Heiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Cody D Heiner has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Cody D Heiner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
When asked about his qualifications to treat a herniated disk this doctor became defensive. When asked about his years of education studying the spine, he refused to answer. He answered instead that he is the director of the occupational doctors office ... As his answer and credential for addressing my inquiry. He gave very poor explanations for the injury descriptions. His first answer was he didn't know what was causing the pain, then answered I have a herniated disk. His plan of action was ignorant to spine injury. His ability to educate about the physical effect of medicine prescribed was, in his words " we don't know what it affects, maybe science will someday catch up to the pharmesutical industry" - which I have recorded on my cell phone. ... This guy is a sad excuse for a doctor. He most certainly is in it for the redundancy of insurance income. He provides no real care or education. Stay away.... Far, far away.
15 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Cody D Heiner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes Occupational Health Services, 703 S Americana Blvd Ste 130, Boise, ID
Dr. Cody D Heiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.