Dr. Cody A Koch Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Cody A Koch?

Above and beyond

This physician is truly exceptional. He is well trained and his skills show. I needed a facial trauma skin repair at a very inconvenient time and he went above and beyond to help me. Just amazing. Thank you!

Extremely happy!

My whole experience from my consult through post procedure was wonderful. I had an upper blepharoplasty and I am very pleased with my results. It is now 11 days post-op and there is very little evidence of bruising or swelling left. the thin incisions are healing very well. I am so happy I finally decided to do this. I am now able to wear eye make-up without it smearing because of the excess skin on my upper eyelid.

Phenomenal

Couldn't be happier with my facelift.

30 Year old with Acne Scars and skin that is susceptible to hyperpigmentation

I would like to share my ongoing and overall experience with Dr. Cody Koch. I relocated to Iowa from Dallas, TX where I had visited a total of 5 different doctors with regards to my acne scaring. They all recommended and executed on their plan to diminish the appearance of my acne scarring. Due to the propensity of hyperpigmentation on my skin, most had very ineffective treatments. Unfortunately, it didn't feel like the doctors in Dallas were committed to a long term approach, but rather something that would give me a more immediate result. Since moving to Iowa about 16 months ago, Dr. Cody and I have been working on my treatment together. He really took a very conservative, yet targeted approach to my acne scar treatment. He has spent a great deal of time walking me through his method explaining the why, while always asking me for my input through each treatment. With a total of 5 Erbium: YAG laser sessions under my belt with a gradual increase in depth from the laser I am seeing satisfactory results. At the age of 30 I feel more confident and am grateful to have him as my plastic surgeon. He always performs the treatments and even checks in with me via text or phone call. I feel like a patient/member and not just some transaction. He truly is committed to my satisfaction and I must say like any good relationship, he communicates and sets realistic expectations while arguably exceeding what he promised. I look forward to my future results and feel confident in my investment to myself and his expertise. I highly recommend him, as my experience has shown me what I want from my doctor. Thank you Dr. Cody Koch.

Rhinoplasty

Dr. Cody Koch has a great bedside manner and he's an excellent surgeon. I had rhinoplasty and my deviated septum repaired and he did excellent work. My nose has healed beautifully and fits my face much better and I can breathe through my nose now. I would highly recommend Dr. Koch!

I have seen Dr Koch different times and would highly recommend his services! He is not only very kind and professional, he is extremely skilled!!!

top notch

I have had botox as well as upper and lower eye surgery done by Dr Cody Koch. From his bedside manner to the post operative appointments, he was incredibly professional and yet very kind. Dr Brent Koch and entire staff is top notch!

Eye lid surgery

Dr Cody Koch made me feel safe and comfortable before, during, and after my eye lid surgery. I was so very pleased with the outcome. Highly recommend him!!

Awesome Doctor, Awesome Staff.....Excellent results!

Eye Lid and Brow Lift Surgery

Dr. Cody Koch far exceeded my expectations. He came highly recommended and I can see why. He was very caring and did an excellent job on my eye lid and brow lift surgery. His whole staff was very professional and answered all my answered promptly.

Outstanding

I just had an s-lift with Dr. Koch and my experience was outstanding. The clinical service was superb in every way from the personal attention to the technical expertise - and exceeded my expectations. I work in healthcare myself and I will be recommending this clinic to my friends and colleagues - in fact I already have!

First time Botox

Got Botox from Dr. Koch. First time and it was painless. Definitely recommend him to others.

Dr. Cody A Koch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.