The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colby P Young
Dr. Colby P Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Young is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, Mountainview Hospital and Summerlin Medical Center. Dr. Young has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Colby P Young has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital
Dr. Colby P Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHand Surgery Specialists Of Nevada, 4530 S Eastern Ave Ste 1, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Colby P Young in this video.
Dr. Colby P Young is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.