Dr. Allen Burks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Burks?

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Great, compassionate and knowledgable doctor. To the point and explained diagnosis in terms a patient would understand. Would recommend him to my family members anytime.

Bad doctor with a bad attitude

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Very poor doctor which seems to have a temper with his staff. He was so rude with me and did not seem to know what he was talking about and had to ask others for help. I should have asked for another person to treat me. As an older person I am naturally worried but he made me terrified. I also over heard him that he made a serious mistake with another patient. Sounded serious. He seems to be a real jerk that needs more training but never again on me. Luckily, I survived in his care.

Posted on December 1st, 2014