Dr. Raymond Goodman Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Goodman Jr?

shannon

Posted on June 5th, 2012

I have had two separate procedures done by Dr. Goodman. It has been a few years back, but I am now considering have another procedure and won't even consider another surgeon. I should have completed a rating like this a long time ago.

Wonderful person and a wonderful surgeon

Posted on December 7th, 2010

I was born at 24 weeks. I was diagnosed at birth with Amniotic Band Syndrome. Which included a cleft lip and palate and syndactyly of the feet. Dr. Goodman made most of my toes and he fixed my cleft lip beautifully. Only people in close contact with someone with a cleft lip even notice I use to have one. He also done several surgeries on my cleft palate. He has done a wonderful job on all of it and I am truely blessed to have had him as my surgeon. I recommend him to everyone.

Posted on April 13th, 2010

In my opinion, Dr. Goodman is an excellent doctor. He was my surgeon for some reconstructive surgery I had. He came to see me prior to the surgery and put me at ease and said a prayer with me and my family. The outcome of the surgery was better than I expected and I had no pain afterward. At my follow-up appointment, I told him I was considering breast augmentation, but he could tell I wasn't ready to "expose" myself. He gave me a pamphlet of information and talked it over with me. He then should me before and after pictures of his work. It really impressed me that he took the extra time just to talk to me and make me feel like I matter. Dr. Goodman is just that, a good man!

Posted on September 7th, 2015