Dr. Cole T Thomson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cole T Thomson?

Dr. Thomson has my full confidence

I have had several Colonoscopies including the last 3-4 with Dr. Thomson....I seem to have a genetic issue but will be fine as long as I have the procedure every 2-3 years. I know due to prior experiences with others, that some doctors/clinics do not spend enough time on each patient...but I have always felt that Dr. Thomson takes as much time as needed to verify any issues are removed during the procedure. In fact, I am so confident in Dr. Thomson that although I have moved 1 1/2 hours away, my husband and I paid for hotel rooms the prior night in order to go to Dr. Thomson. My husband feels the same as I do....and we also think the clinic has exceptional, kind, cheerful nurses on staff.

Great Doctor

Dr. Thompson and staff are very professional and available . Dr. Thompson is very easy to talk to.

just a number here with the staff, don't go if you actually need something

although Dr. Thomson seemed nice, the horror of dealing with the staff was unforgivable, especially Priscilla. My husband and myself tried to get colon tested. The staff never informed us what is to happen (this was our 1st test). When this did not go well, it was one problem after another. no returned telephone calls, etc. If you wanted to actually talk to the Dr. good luck. That will never happen.

GREAT CHOICE

If your looking for a gastro doctor that is truly concerned for your health with a super bedside manner Dr. Cole Thomson is the one. Dr. Thomson has the expertise and background needed to treat gut problems. I'm so glad I found a great doctor to treat me. Thank you Dr. Thomson!

I have never written a review for a Dr but Dr. Thomson is special. He has treated my husband for several years now for liver problems. He has saved his life more than once. He is caring beyond meausre.. Not just a treatment and diagnosis doctor, but a caring doc. As we have gone through this he has also cared about me and our family. He is very thorough and an excellent communicator. He is now caring for others in our family with digestive problems as there is no one we could possbly trust and have conficence in as we do with him. May God bless Dr. Thomson. And his current nurse is the best he has ever had with great follow through and attention to all details. Plus just a really nice person. Seems like a great partnership to us.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Thomson. Not only does he know his stuff (he has a phD as well as an MD) but he has a really nice caring manner. My mother loves him.

Scam

I went in for a colonoscopy and he found a polyp and removed it and then went back in to do another biopsy. he then charged me double for having to go in there twice. I'm guessing they have an open checkbook to charge you whatever they want. I will not go back.

Excellent Doctor

Very knowledgeable, very caring.