Dr. Coleman D Fowble Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Coleman D Fowble?

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Do l.p.

Dr. Fowble is a hero to me. He replaced my hip 2012, Jan. and his care and that of the staff was phenomenal. I had been in so much pain for over a year, and he took care of me. Immediate relief. I called this week because I thought I had done something and it had popped out. I was in terrible pain. The staff made it possible for me to see him the same day, and x-rays proved that it was not the hip, but perhaps a torn tendon. The relief in knowing that it was not the hip was overwhelming as you can imagine. Dr. Fowble and his staff are incredible and I thank God for them.

Horrible, terrible experience! Dr. Fowbell came into room, did not touch or get close to my husband who was in extreme pain, did not give him anything for pain. Said my husband needed surgery ASAP, but needed CT. Got that, took to his Irmo office. We were told we would hear from Dr. Fowbell. Did not until 2 and 1/2 days later, though I called and left at least 6 messages. DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE! Also, desk staff and others were not friendly or helpful!

Dr. Fowble is the best ! He replaced both of my hips and I have had no problems. I would trust him with my life. He is honest and straight forward. Thanks Dr Fowble you are the Best!

Dr. Fowble is #1 in my books!!! He did a hip replacement and did an awesome job!!! I would trust him with my life. He was there for me every step of the way. I have had some issues and he has NEVER given up on me. He is still in my corner. He is persistent and will never give up on you if you have him as a doctor!!! He is a fantastic doctor. Anybody that has him as a doctor, know that you have best!!!!!

He is great. Would recommend to anyone!

I would like to respond to the patient that stated Dr. Fowble does not see younger Medicare patients. My husband has been his patients for several years now and he is under the normal Medicare age due to disability. I would check back again if I were you. We've had nothing but a truly great relationship with Dr. Fowble. He does seem rushed at times but he has a huge number of people he cares for. We have never felt he was in such a hurry that we wouldn't ask questions. We love his unusual sense of humor as well.

Disappointed

This doctor provided me with a verbal diagnosis, rushed through our session, and appeared to be only concerned with how he was going to get paid. He then contradicted our verbal discussion and diagnosis in his written report. My situation has been a very emotional and frustrating one and this doctor has made it worse.

Disappointed Military Retiree

Dr. Fowble saw me between 2005-2006. I saw a very welcoming advertisement on t.v. to his clinic. He wrote, also, in my record before I deployed overseas that he would see me back anytime. I retired, and am now rejected by Brenda for a follow-up, now that I am again in South Carolina. She said his protocol is not to see patients under 62 who are on medicare. I am 57 and on medicare because I am now disabled. I did not know that there is a separation between the "young" and the "older" patience on medicare, and I think that this should be a part of his t.v. commercial. Sorry, Dr. Fowble I cannot see you, as your practice helped me before when I was in the military.

Excellent Physician!

He done my hip surgery (Hip Resurfacing)! He did a wonderful job and I am able to walk again without pain. If I had to do it again, he would be the physician to do it. He was true to his word.....told me that this particular surgery would get me out of the excruitiating pain that I was in. Serious with a good sense of humor.

he did my surgery and did a good job

V FLORES

GREAT DOCTOR. HE AND DR REDMOND ARE HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED BY ME. TRULY TOPS IN THEIR FIELDS! ALSO THEY HAVE A VERY FRIENDLY AND OVERALL GREAT STAFF

Dr. Coleman D Fowble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.