Dr. Colene Calo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colene Calo?

An excellent dermatologist

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Dr. Calo is excellent. She listens to your concerns, asks great questions, explains herself thoroughly, gives you her diagnosis/opinion and considers what her patient has to say.

The Best!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Excellent Dr. The Best In Vero!

The BEST

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr. Calo has been my dermo since I was 12. She is a very nice person and you know that she cares about you by the way she treats you. I used to get teased at school for skin problems, but she took care of them, and I'm a happier person because of her. I would reccommend her for everyone. She's the best.

The best in every respect

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Have gone to Dr. Calo for at least 8 years - she's an excellent doctor and diagnosed some major health problems myinternist missed by what was happening on my skin! I've NEVER had any billing problems of any kind. Can't recommend her highly enough - don't hesitate to use her services.

Best bedside manner ever.

Posted on September 20th, 2011

The staff was very friendly, I felt comfortable immediately. I was taken to the exam room for a full skin check. It was the first one, so I was uneasy, but the assistant explained what to expect and gave me a cloth gown and warm beach towel to cover up with. WAY better than at the gynos. Dr. Calo asked if I had any concerns, she took her time examining my skin and gave me advice on skin care. She wasn't rushed and I'm happy my family referred me her.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2010

THe skies are blue in Saint Clair Shores

Posted on July 22nd, 2008

This dermo office was GREAT!! The staff there was very professional and compassionate about what my needs were. Dr. Calo was probably the most sincere doctor I have ever gone to and I will never stop being one of her patients. I recommend Blue Skies Dermatology to anyone who asks, especially women. A male doctor just doesn't understand what a woman is going through when we are getting older...but Dr. Calo DOES!!!! She treats you the same way she would want to be treated. She's great and her staff are all family, so when I go there I feel as though I am part of their family as well!!

Posted on June 14th, 2017