Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Colette M Eastman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Colette M Eastman has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Colette M Eastman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I was Doctor Eastman's patient about 20 years ago and then my insurance company would not cover her (not in my plan) and we moved in San Diego so it was a thirty minute drive for a not insurance-covered visit. I found a great ob-gyn through Scripps, Robert Gordon, but when I had a chance 2-3 years ago to go back to Doctor Eastman, I took it and she is as fabulous as I remembered!
Dr. Eastman really listened, explained things to me that hasn't ever been explained before and in a way that I would understand and made me feel like we are going to finally get to the bottom of my health problems that I've been having for the past 9 months. She was so knowledgeable and sweet and she seems like she really cares. I even cried in her office and she comforted me. If you need a Doctor that knows her stuff and does her job in the utmost caring way, Dr. Eastman is the One! ; )
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eastman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Colette M Eastman accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsColette Marie Eastman Do, 15706 Pomerado Rd Ste 110, Poway, CA
Dr. Colette M Eastman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poway, CA.