Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Colette S Haywood has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Haywood is awesome once you get in to see her. Office staff.. eh not so much. I missed an appointment and was having an asthma attack , I tried calling in to get them to approve the pharmacy request for my inhaler. But because I had missed that appointment they kept blowing me off and finally told me if it was that bad to go hospital. Someone at work did allow me to take a couple of puffs of their inhaler, thank goodness. I was clearly out of breath and weezing on the phone. They don't care.. I had missed my appointment , one of the office staff was even trying to reprimand me on missing it while I was out of breath . lol
The main staff at the front desk is very nice and helpful. Dr. Haywood's staff is down right rude and will not return your phone calls. The one girl Angie is pleasant to talk with but her accent is so thick it nearly impossible to understand her. She tries hard to make everything clear. The other assistant in the other hand is a rude, pretensis, condescending, nasty woman. She has that typical, what the heck can you do about it, attitude. Dr. Haywood is at least an hour late for your appointment, which she claims she wants to give you all the attention you need, she was barely in the room 10 minutes and she doesn't listen to you at all. I would stay clear of this Doctor and Staff
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Colette S Haywood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Centers, 2256 Heitman St, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Colette S Haywood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.